BENEFECT Botanical Broad Spectrum Disinfectant - 20475 - 1 Gallon
- DISINFECTS & DECONTAMINATES: Our cleaner kills 99.99% of germs and can be used for industrial, residential, or commercial purposes. It's a safe alternative over chlorine, ammonia, and oxidizers.
- NO DILUTING REQUIRED: Our cleaning solution is ready to use. It's been mixed with the correct concentration of disinfectant, so you don't have to worry about dilution rate.
- BIO-DERIVED INGREDIENTS: This sanitizer and deodorizer combo is specially formulated using plant extracts, making it a perfect alternative to other cleaners made with hazardous and often toxic chemicals.
- LEMON SCENTED: Benefect's Botanical Decon 30 features a light lemon and spice scent, leaving behind a delightful smell.
- EFFECTIVE HOUSEHOLD CLEANER: Our disinfectant contains thymol, which is derived from all-natural thyme oil. This active ingredient helps eliminate germs and bacteria, keeping your surfaces clean.
Benefect Broad Spectrum Disinfectant is an EPA registered ready-to-use botanical disinfectant, cleaner, virucide, fungicide, tuberculocide
Benefect’s botanical active ingredient is identified by the EPA as having no known adverse effects to human health or the environment and does not require to be rinsed or wiped off after application. Benefect is classified under the EPA’s lowest toxicity rating allowed by law for all routes of exposure which include: inhalation, ingestion, skin irritation, skin sensitivity and eye irritation.
Naturally, Benefect's botanical ingredients made from plant extracts give it some distinct advantages.
- EPA List N registered for use against human pathogens (EPA Reg. No. 84683-1-74771)
- No rinsing or wiping required, even on food contact surfaces
- No synthetic fragrances, dyes or bleach
- No PPE required
- Food surface contact approved
NO RINSE OR WIPE REQUIRED
You can now use a product that doesn't require a rinse or wipe. This saves costly labor and time allowing you to complete the job faster by saving a whole labor step and lets you move onto the next job faster: this saves you money.
It is also suitable for use around children, pets, the elderly, and chemically-sensitive individuals, so you can relax about chemical contamination, overspray, or evacuating building occupants.
NO WARNING LABELS OR FIRST AID STATEMENTS
You can now use an alternative to chlorine, ammonia, and oxidizers which isn't corrosive, flammable, or reactive nor does it pose a public health risk. This means you don't need any Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such as rubber gloves, boots, aprons, respirators or face shields to protect yourself from the product.
Employers are liable for the health and safety of their employees. Using Benefect ensures employers are providing their employees with the latest technology and the best choice for the job.
Ready-To-Use products dispense the correct concentration of disinfectant every time, right out of the bottle. Many concentrates enforce dilution rates, water hardness levels and water temperature are all correct to ensure that the disinfectant is mixed properly: too low and they may not protect effectively, too high and they may be an additional health risk.
NO SYNTHETIC CHEMICALS
Like all Benefect products, it leverages the antimicrobial properties of Thymol in its proprietary formula. Formulated with whole essential plant oils - not synthesized copies of the chemicals found within the oils - with our unique Optimized Dynamic Chemistry (ODC) surfactant system, Benefect boosts cleaning performance while still achieving hospital-level disinfection. The ODC system also enhances mold control and mildew prevention!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.