BLO Car Dryer AIR-GT - Quickly Dry Your Entire Vehicle After a Wash - No More Drips, No More Scratches- Adjustable Air Speed - Extra Long Hose - Rotating Wheels
BLO Car Dryer AIR-GT
- SAFELY DRY YOUR CAR: Most swirl marks and scratches happen during the drying process. By using forced, warm, filtered air to dry your car you have zero chance of scratching the finish with a drying towel.
- NO MORE DRIPS: There is nothing worse than perfectly cleaning your car only to have the mirrors, trim, and emblems drip water the second you drive away. By using the BLO Car Dryer you can easily blast water out from behind these tricky areas and keep the car looking its best.
- STREAK FREE GLASS: Dry the exterior glass at the same time your are drying the paint using forced air to do the job. This will keep water spots from accumulating on the glass and cut down on overall drying time.
- DESIGNED BY DETAILERS: The BLO Car Dryer was specifically designed based on the every day needs of both Do It Yourself Detailing Enthusiasts as well as the Professional Detailer. The variable air speed control, extra long hose, rolling wheel base, and long power cord make for a fantastic tool to add to any detailing arsenal.
- DUAL HIGH POWER MOTORS: The AIR-GT moves a ton of air. The dual electric motor design offers 8 hp with a progressive ramp up to the power delivery. You can really tell you are moving air and water across larger panels of the car, which other less powerful machines have a hard time doing.
AIR-GT is one of the most powerful Car Dryers on the market featuring twin motors that offer 8HP. This blower scares water away, offering the fastest dryer time blasting water off surfaces for a touch-less dry. Ideally, for cars, bikes, boats and anything you need to dry fast, this large BLO comes with a swiveling wheelbase and a super-long hose over 26’(8M) to cover plenty of areas. Product Specs: - 8 hp Dual Electric Motor - 64,000 FPM - 26' Hose - 16' Power Cord - Adjustable Air Speed Control - Rotating Wheels
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.