Ik Foam 1.5 Sprayer - 35oz
GOIZPER GROUP IK SPRAYERS
THE KP Pigments is proud to carry some of the finest pump action Professional Multi-Purpose and Foam Compression Sprayers available anywhere in the world.åÊ For over 60 years, the Goizper Group has been designing and manufacturing high quality sprayers for the Automotive, Industrial, Janitorial, and Construction sectors from their state-of-the-art European facilities, developing a reputation as a true leader in the industry.åÊ Goizper's iK line of professional sprayers reflect their decades of achievements and ISO-9001:2008 Certification for Total Quality that clearly places them ahead of the competition.åÊ You'll immediately see the difference these higher standards make including:
- Self-Contained with Everything You'll Need to Get Spraying Right Away - Save Money, No Gas or Electric Pressure Washer Needed!
- All iK Sprayers Are Equipped With the Highest Quality FPM, Vitonå¨åÊSeals and Washers For Maximum Chemical Resistance
- All iK Polypropylene and Polyethylene Tanks are Heavy Duty Injection Molded
- Wider Mouth and Funnel Opening Create An Easy Filling Process and Easy Cleaning Process
- All iK Hoses are Made of Strong PVC with the Perfect Amount of Flexibility
- All iK Sprayers Come with Pressure Relief Safety ValvesåÊ åÊ åÊåÊ
TheåÊiK FOAM 1.5åÊCompression Sprayer easily creates a thick layer of foam from the Car Wash, Pre-Rinse, All-Purpose Cleaning or other product of your choice.åÊ The bank of long-lasting foam clings to the surface working away until you're ready to rinse it all away.åÊ TheåÊiK FOAM 1.5åÊSprayer includes:
- 35 oz. Useful Capacity
- Strong Translucent Tank with Indicator Level
- 30 PSI Safety Valve with Depressurization Option
- Special ‰ÛÏFoam‰ Even Fan Type Nozzle.
- Comes with Three (3) Color-Coded Mixer Adapters:åÊORANGEåÊto Create Very Wet Foam,åÊGREENåÊto Create Very Dry Foam andåÊGREYåÊthat Creates Standard Foam
- Ergonomic Design
- Protective Sleeve for Chamber Valve
- Easy AssemblyåÊand Dismantling for Maintenance, Without Tools
- Possible Adaptation to Other Types of Nozzles and Accessories
- Suitable for Acids, Alcohols, Hydro Carbons and Oils
- AllåÊSeals, Plastic Parts and Washers Resistant to Most Acids and Solvents and to the Chemical Agents Most Widely Used in the World of Automotive, Industry, and Professional Cleaning
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.