Available

Yum Citrus (All Purpose Cleaner) 500ml

YumCars

44.1012

THE STRONGEST PRE-WASH OF ITS KIND YUM CITRUS This is a strong, concentrated cleaner that is specifically designed to remove and release dirt, grease, grime and bugs from your vehicle prior to the washing process. It has been developed for our... See more
 
BACKORDERED
Allow up to 14 days for shipping
-
+
$13.99

Click Here to be notified by email when Yum Citrus (All Purpose Cleaner) 500ml becomes available.

Product Details

THE STRONGEST PRE-WASH OF ITS KIND

YUM CITRUS

This is a strong, concentrated cleaner that is specifically designed to remove and release dirt, grease, grime and bugs from your vehicle prior to the washing process. It has been developed for our customers to not only aid in the pre-wash process but to also boost other elements in the detailing journey, such as engine bay touch-ups, door jam cleaning and panel gap agitation.

  • Safe for use on clear coat finishes, door jambs, engine bays, rubbers + more.
  • Can be widely used on a range of painted exterior surfaces.
  • Can be heavily diluted if required for lighter cleaning tasks.

Why is our Citrus Pre-Wash different to the rest? Firstly, like with all of our products, this is a totally bespoke formulation and you will not find one like this anywhere else.

After doing long term raw material research we have found that the mainstream citrus cleaners have strengths as low as 3% whilst being priced at the top end of the spectrum.  Our raw content is 21%, meaning this is a heavily dilutable product or if used neat, it will tackle the most demanding of tasks. The remaining 79% is made up of other key water-based degreasers and cleaners this makes this product the strongest citrus pre-cleaner on the market to date!

For best results, spray liberally over the entire vehicle before applying a thick blanket of Yum Foam and allow to dwell.

Dilution Ratio

Our Citrus pre-wash can be diluted if required but for heavily contaminated areas, we always recommend to use it neat, or by diluting it 1:1 with water.  For light cleaning tasks, you can dilute it even further. There is no right or wrong dilution ratio however we would recommend for general maintenance, dilute anywhere between 1:5 all the way to 1:10. For extremely well kept vehicles, 1:20 will add just the right amount of bite to your pre-wash.

Additional Safety Information:

  • Not for use on wrapped vehicles.
  • Do not use in extreme direct sunlight or allow the product to dry on the vehicle in hot temperatures.

            Reviews

            QUESTIONS & ANSWERS

            QUESTIONS & ANSWERS

            Have a Question?

            Be the first to ask a question about this.

            Ask a Question

            Recently Viewed Products