Buff And Shine 692MFP Uro-Fiber 6 Inch Microfiber Cut, Polish, And Finish Pad
Buff n Shine
- ✅ MULTIPURPOSE USE: These can be used with both compound and wax separately. Now you only need one pad for your auto detail supplies. Save more money buy buying this pack.
- ✅ REMOVE IMPERFECTIONS: Use this attachment pad to easily remove scratches and swirls from your car. The pads come with lower pile height which allows the applicator to get a deeper defect removal.
- ✅ RESTORES YOUR CAR: Use these applicator pads to clean and recondition the exterior of your car. Achieve great finishing and better cleaning to make your car look brand new again.
- ✅ DUAL FIBERS: Cutting fibers and polishing fibers blended together into one pad. Not only does do these white and black fiber make it an attractive pad but they help achieve higher shine and remove blemishes.
- ✅ NCLUDES: 1 piece of 6 inches microfiber pads included plus OUR HAPPINESS GUARANTEE. If for any reason, you are not happy with the product within 30 days, message us and we’ll take care of you.
ABOUT THIS ITEM
MAXIMIZE AUTO DETAILING
These buffing pads further enhances detailing potential of microfiber pads by blending two kinds of microfiber grades - cutting fibers and polishing fibers - into one pad. This allows greater cutting power and outstanding finishing ability. The dual blend results in 25% lower pile hight which allows the fibers to get deeper into scratches and swirls and thereby removing imperfections..
COMPATIBLE WITH ALL POLISHERS
These pads can virtually be used with any kind of polishers due to its low profile and construction. It is designed for long-throw or high-action polishers but it works with all types of dual-action and random orbital polisher.
The pads will last through the most toughest polishing sessions. They are made with the finest grade components including the highest rated heat-resistant and chemical-resistant adhesives.
This pack includes 6 inches of 6 pieces of microfiber pads.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.