Tornador BLACK Interior Cleaning Tool - Z-020
- More powerful and efficient that the Tornador Classic. The Tornador Black is constructed with heavier duty parts that ensure the inner workings last longer. It uses less soap, less pressure, and cleans quicker. Basically, it’s the Tornador Classic on steroids!
- Built-in air regulator allows you to control pressure. The Tornador Black allows you to change the working pressure directly on the tool and regulate the capacity of your chemicals.
- Air-driven suction feed gun offers improved power. As with the Classic, the Tornador Black uses pressurized air to drive a mixture of water and soap through an oscillating nozzle. However, the feed gun rotates spirally, guided by a ball bearing design to increase power and efficiency.
- Lower air consumption and noise emissions. More upgrades on the Tornador Black are its ability to use less air and operate with less noise. It requires less maintenance and is less vulnerable to wear and tear.
- Use with Interior Super Soap to remove grime and dirt. The Interior Super Soap is a low-foaming cleaning agent specially designed for use with Tornador Air Tools. It breaks down dirt and grime, removes odors, and contains darkening agents that revitalize vinyl.
The Tornador Black Interior Cleaning Tool is an upgraded version of the Tornador Classic that contains heavier duty components and is much more powerful. It uses the same water/soap/air tornado spray technology but will detail your interiors more efficiently in less time! For Best Results: Vacuum large debris from your interior before using the Tornador Black. Pressurize your air tool with an air compressor with at least 5.5 CFM. Add 2-3 ounces of Interior Super Soap to your tank and fill the rest with water. When cleaning fabrics, turn the liquid air valve to the upright position to release cleaning product. Hold the nozzle a few inches from the fabric and spray in an overlapping motion. Turn the valve to the down position to dry with air. For cleaning vinyl and plastics, apply product at 90 PSI. Allow the product to sit on surface for 10 to 15 seconds. Wipe product off with a Microfiber Towel. Use the air gun, following with the towel, to dry crevices and creases. You’ll never want to detail without the Tornador again!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.